Effective Date: February 5, 2023
Applicable to the following website: www.jaagruti.co
Article 1 - DEFINITIONS:
- DATA CONTROLLER: Data Controller is the publisher, owner, and operator of the Website and is the Party responsible for the collection of information described herein. Data Controller shall be referred to either by Data Controller's name or "Data Controller," as listed above. If Data Controller or Data Controller's property shall be referred to through first-person pronouns, it shall be through the use of the following: Us, We, Our, Ours, etc.
- SERVICES: "Services" means any services that we make available for sale on the Website.
- PERSONAL DATA: "Personal Data" means personal data and information that we obtain from you in connection with your use of the Website that is capable of identifying you in any manner.
Article 2 - GENERAL INFORMATION:
We are committed to the protection of Your privacy while you use Our Website.
Article 3 - CONTACT:
The Party responsible for the processing of Your Personal Data is as follows:
JAAGRUTI Educational Consulting LLP.
The Data Controller may be contacted on email at [email protected]
The Data Controller and operator of the Website are one and the same.
Article 4 - LOCATION:
The location where the data processing activities take place is Delhi, India
Article 5 - MODIFICATIONS AND REVISIONS:
Article 6 - THE PERSONAL DATA WE RECEIVE FROM YOU:
Depending on how You use Our Website, You will be subject to different types of Personal Data collected and different manners of collection:
- Registered users: You, as a user of the Website, may be asked to register in order to use the Website or to purchase the Services available for sale.
During the process of Your registration, We will collect some of the following Personal Data from You through Your voluntary disclosure:
Personal Data may be asked for in relation to:
- Interaction with our representatives in any way
- Making purchases
- Receiving notifications by text message, app notifications and/or email about marketing or updates
- Receiving general emails from Us
- Commenting on Our content or other user-generated content on Our Website, such as blogs, articles, photographs, or videos, or participating in Our forums, bulletin boards, chat rooms, community, groups or other similar features
- Unregistered users: If You are a passive user of the Website and do not register for any purchases or other service, you may still be subject to certain passive data collection ("Passive Data Collection"). Such Passive Data Collection may include through cookies, as described below, IP address information, location information, and certain browser data, such as history and/or session information.
- All users: The Passive Data Collection that applies to Unregistered users shall also apply to all other users and/or visitors of the Website.
- Sales & Billing Information: In order to purchase any of the goods or services on the Website, You will be asked to provide certain credit card information, PayPal information, billing address information, and possibly additional specific information so that You may be properly charged for your purchases. This payment and billing information may be stored for the following period: 10 years. If so, it will be used exclusively to assist You with making future purchases with Us.
- Related Entities: We may share Your Personal Data, including Personal Data that identifies You personally, with any of Our parent companies, subsidiary companies, affiliates or other trusted related entities.
- Email Marketing: You may be asked to provide certain Personal Data, such as Your name and email address, for the purpose of receiving email marketing communications. This information will only be obtained through Your voluntary disclosure and You will be asked to affirmatively opt-in to email marketing communications through a GDPR compliant Double Opt-In process.
- User Experience: From time to time We may request information from You to assist Us in improving Our Website, and the Services We sell, such as demographic information or Your particular preferences.
- Content Interaction: Our Website may allow You to comment on the content that We provide or the content that other users provide, such as blogs, multimedia, or forum posts. If so, We may collect some Personal Data from You at that time, such as, but not limited to, username or email address.
- Combined or Aggregated Information: We may combine or aggregate some of your Personal Data in order to better serve You and to better enhance and update Our Website for Your and other consumers' use.
Article 7 - THE PERSONAL DATA WE RECEIVE AUTOMATICALLY:
Cookies: We may collect information from You through automatic tracking systems (such as information about Your browsing preferences) as well as through information that You volunteer to Us (such as information that You provide during a registration process or at other times while using the Website, as described above).
A cookie consists of a reduced set of data transferred to Your browser from a web server and it can only be read by the server that made the transfer. This is not executable code and does not transmit viruses.
Technical cookies: Technical cookies, which can also sometimes be called HTML cookies, are used for navigation and to facilitate Your access to and use of the site. They are necessary for the transmission of communications on the network or to supply services requested by You. The use of technical cookies allows the safe and efficient use of the site.
You can manage or request the general deactivation or cancellation of cookies through Your browser. If You do this though, please be advised this action might slow down or prevent access to some parts of the site.
Cookies may also be retransmitted by an analytics or statistics provider to collect aggregated information on the number of users and how they visit the Website. These are also considered technical cookies when they operate as described.
Temporary session cookies are deleted automatically at the end of the browsing session - these are mostly used to identify You and ensure that You don't have to log in each time - whereas permanent cookies remain active longer than just one particular session.
Third-party cookies: We may also utilize third-party cookies, which are cookies sent by a third-party to Your computer. Permanent cookies are often third-party cookies. The majority of third-party cookies consist of tracking cookies used to identify online behavior, understand interests and then customize advertising for users.
Third-party analytical cookies may also be installed. They are sent from the domains of the aforementioned third parties external to the site. Third-party analytical cookies are used to detect information on user behavior on Our Website. This place anonymously, in order to monitor the performance and improve the usability of the site. Third-party profiling cookies are used to create profiles relating to users, in order to propose advertising in line with the choices expressed by the users themselves.
Profiling cookies: We may also use profiling cookies, which are those that create profiles related to the user and are used in order to send advertising to the user's browser.
When these types of cookies are used, We will receive Your explicit consent.
Support in configuring your browser: You can manage cookies through the settings of Your browser on Your device. However, deleting cookies from Your browser may remove the preferences You have set for this Website.
For further information and support, You can also visit the specific help page of the web browser you are using:
- Internet Explorer: http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-vista/block-or-allow-cookies
- Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/en-us/kb/enable-and-disable-cookies-website-preferences
- Safari: http://www.apple.com/legal/privacy/
- Chrome: https://support.google.com/accounts/answer/61416?hl=en
- Opera: http://www.opera.com/help/tutorials/security/cookies/
Log Data: Like all websites and mobile applications, this Website also makes use of log files that store automatic information collected during user visits. The different types of log data could be as follows:
- internet protocol (IP) address;
- type of browser and device parameters used to connect to the Website;
- name of the Internet Service Provider (ISP);
- date and time of visit;
- web page of origin of the user (referral) and exit;
- possibly the number of clicks.
The aforementioned information is processed in an automated form and collected in an exclusively aggregated manner in order to verify the correct functioning of the site, and for security reasons. This information will be processed according to the legitimate interests of the Data Controller.
For security purposes (spam filters, firewalls, virus detection), the automatically recorded data may also possibly include Personal Data such as IP address, which could be used, in accordance with applicable laws, in order to block attempts at damage to the Website or damage to other users, or in the case of harmful activities or crime. Such data are never used for the identification or profiling of the user, but only for the protection of the Website and our users. Such information will be treated according to the legitimate interests of the Data Controller.
Article 8 - THIRD PARTIES:
We may utilize third-party service providers ("Third-Party Service Providers"), from time to time or all the time, to help Us with Our Website, and to help serve You.
We may use Third-Party Service Providers to assist with information storage (such as cloud storage).
We may provide some of Your Personal Data to Third-Party Service Providers in order to help Us track usage data, such as referral websites, dates and times of page requests, etc. We use this information to understand patterns of usage of, and to improve, the Website.
We may use Third-Party Service Providers to host the Website. In this instance, the Third-Party Service Provider will have access to Your Personal Data.
We may use Third-Party Service Providers to fulfil orders in relation to the Website.
We may use Third-Party Service Providers for the following services in relation to the Website:
Cookie consent Pop-up
Your Personal Data will not be sold or otherwise transferred to other third parties without Your approval.
In general, You may request that We do not share Your Personal Data with third parties. Please contact Us via email, if so. Please be advised that You may lose access to certain services that We rely on third-party providers for.
Article 9 - HOW PERSONAL DATA IS STORED:
We use secure physical and digital systems to store Your Personal Data when appropriate. We ensure that Your Personal Data is protected against unauthorized access, disclosure, or destruction.
Please note, however, that no system involving the transmission of information via the internet, or the electronic storage of data, is completely secure. However, We take the protection and storage of Your Personal Data very seriously. We take all reasonable steps to protect Your Personal Data.
Personal Data is stored throughout Your relationship with Us. We delete Your Personal Data upon request for cancelation of Your account or other general request for the deletion of data.
In the event of a breach of Your Personal Data, You will be notified in a reasonable time frame, but in no event later than two weeks, and We will follow all applicable laws regarding such breach.
Article 10 - PURPOSES OF PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA:
We primarily use Your Personal Data to help Us provide a better experience for You on Our Website and to provide You the services and/or information You may have requested, such as use of Our Website.
Information that does not identify You personally, but that may assist in providing Us broad overviews of Our customer base, will be used for market research or marketing efforts. Such information may include, but is not limited to, interests based on Your cookies.
Personal Data that may be considering identifying may be used for the following:
- Improving Your personal user experience
- Communicating with You about Your user account with Us
- Marketing and advertising to You, including via email, SMS, DMs on social media
- Fulfilling Your purchases
- Providing customer service to You
- Advising You about updates to the Website or related Items
Article 11 - DISCLOSURE OF PERSONAL DATA:
Although Our policy is to maintain the privacy of Your Personal Data as described herein, We may disclose Your Personal Data if We believe that it is reasonable to do so in certain cases, in our sole and exclusive discretion. Such cases may include, but are not limited to:
- To satisfy any local, state, or Federal laws or regulations
- To respond to requests, such discovery, criminal, civil, or administrative process, subpoenas, court orders, or writs from law enforcement or other governmental or legal bodies
- As may be necessary for the operation of Our Website
- To generally cooperate with any lawful investigation about Our users
- If We suspect any fraudulent activity on Our Website or if We have noticed any activity which may violate our terms or other applicable rules
Article 12 - OPTING OUT OF TRANSMITTALS FROM US:
From time to time, we may send you informational or marketing communications related to our Website such as announcements or other information. If you wish to opt-out of such communications, you may contact the following email: [email protected] More effectively, you may also click the opt-out link which will be provided at the bottom of any and all such communications.
Please be advised that even though You may opt-out of such communications, You may still receive information from Us that is specifically about Your use of Our Website or about Your account with Us.
By providing any Personal Data to Us, or by using Our Website in any manner, You have created a commercial relationship with Us. As such, You agree that any email sent from Us or third-party affiliates, even unsolicited email, shall specifically not be considered SPAM, as that term is legally defined.
Article 13 - MODIFYING, DELETING, AND ACCESSING YOUR INFORMATION:
If You wish to modify or delete any information We may have about You, or You wish to simply access any information We have about You, You may do so from Your account settings page or reach out to Us at [email protected]
Article 14 - ACCEPTANCE OF RISK:
Article 15 - YOUR RIGHTS:
You have many rights in relation to your Personal Data. Specifically, Your rights are as follows:
- The right to be informed about the processing of Your Personal Data
- The right to have access to Your Personal Data
- The right to update and/or correct Your Personal Data
- The right to portability of Your Personal Data
- The right to oppose or limit the processing of Your Personal Data
- The right to request that We stop processing and delete Your Personal Data
- The right to block any Personal Data processing in violation of any applicable law
- The right to launch a complaint with the Federal Trade Commission (FTC) in the United States or applicable data protection authority in another jurisdiction
Article 16 - CONTACT INFORMATION:
JAAGRUTI Educational Consulting LLP (the “Company”) respects the privacy concerns of the users of its website hosted on www.kajabi.com and the services provided therein (the “Site”). The Company thus provides this privacy statement to explain what information is gathered during a visit to the Site and how such information may be used.
Use of Information: As a general policy, no personally identifiable information, such as Your name, address, or e-mail address, is automatically collected from Your visit to the Site. However, certain non-personal information is recorded by the standard operation of the Company’s internet servers. Information such as the type of browser being used, its operating system, and Your IP address is gathered in order to enhance your online experience.
The Site’s various mailing lists, downloads, special offers, contests, registration forms, and surveys may request that You give Us contact information such as Your name, mailing and/or e-mail address, demographic information such as Your age and gender, and personal preference information such as Your preferred software and interests. Information submitted at the time of submission will be used by the Company only as necessary for Our legitimate business interests, including without limitation the improvement of our products, services and the contents of the Site. The Company may also share such information with Our business and promotional partners to further those interests. Personally identifiable information is never sold or leased to any third parties. With Your permission, We may use Your contact information to send You information about Our company and products. You may always opt-out of receiving future mailings as provided below. The Company does not store any credit card information it may receive in regard to a specific transaction and/or billing arrangement except as necessary to complete and satisfy its rights and obligations with regard to such transaction, billing arrangement, and/or as otherwise authorized by a user.
The Company may disclose user information in special cases when We have reason to believe that disclosing this information is necessary to identify, contact or bring legal action against someone who may be causing injury to or interference (either intentionally or unintentionally) with the Company’s rights or property, other users of the Site, or anyone else that could be harmed by such activities.
The Company may also be required to disclose personal information in response to lawful requests by public authorities, including to meet national security or law enforcement requirements.
Children Age 18 and Under: The Company recognizes the special obligation to protect personally identifiable information obtained from children age 18 and under. We do not collect any information from anyone under 18 years of age in compliance with COPPA (Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act) and the GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation of the EU). Our Website and its content is directed to individuals who are at least 18 years old or older.
AS SUCH, IF YOU ARE 18 YEARS OLD OR YOUNGER, THE COMPANY REQUESTS THAT YOU NOT SUBMIT ANY PERSONAL INFORMATION TO THE SITE OR TO THE COMPANY. If the Company discovers that a child age 18 or younger has signed up on the Site or provided Us with personally identifiable information, We will delete that child’s identifiable information from our records.
Kajabi nonetheless encourages parents to go online with their kids. Here are a few tips to help make a child’s online experience safer:
- Teach kids never to give personal information, unless supervised by a parent or responsible adult. Includes name, address, phone, school, etc.
- Know the sites your kids are visiting and which sites are appropriate.
- Look for Website privacy policies. Know how your child’s information is treated.
- Check out the FTC’s site for more tips on protecting children's privacy online.
Kajabi uses the following cookies on the Site:
Kajabi session cookie
Tracks your active admin session so you don't need to re-login
Kajabi affiliate token
Tracks which affiliate has referred an offer purchase
Admin bar hidden
Tracks whether the user wishes their admin previewing bar to be hidden
Malware/Spyware/Viruses: Neither the Company nor the Site knowingly permit the use of malware, spyware, viruses, and/or other similar types of software.
Bulletin Boards and Chat Areas: Guests of the Site are solely responsible for the content of messages they post on the Company’s forums, such as chat rooms and bulletin boards. Users should be aware that when they voluntarily disclose personal information (e.g., user name, e-mail address, phone number) on the bulletin boards or in the chat areas, that information can be collected and used by others and may result in unsolicited messages from other people. You are responsible for the personal information you choose to submit in these instances. Please take care when using these features.
Choice/Opt-Out: The Site may provide you the opportunity to opt-in to receive communications from us at the point where we request information about you. You always have the option of removing your name from any e-mail list in order to discontinue any such future communications. In order to ensure immediate removal from any list, please follow the specific instructions set forth within the communications you receive from the Company which you no longer wish to receive. If you are unsuccessful in completing the instructions specified in any such communication, please e-mail us at [email protected] , including a copy of the undesired email attached to the request, and state you wish to be removed from the mailing list.
Transfer of Information Across National Borders: Our site and various information we collect are operated on servers located in various jurisdictions, including the United States. When you access or use the Site and/or our services, personal information about you may be transferred outside the country in which you are situated to these other locations. The Company’s policies ensure that such personal information is protected to the same standard when processed by any Company entity or office around the world. We also ensure that appropriate contracts containing standard data protection clauses approved by the European Commission to protect that information and the rights of individuals are in place with any and all third-party service providers we may use.
Your Access to and Control Over Your Personally Identifiable Information: At any time, but only once per calendar year, or as otherwise required under applicable law, users may contact Company to review the personally identifiable information that Company has collected about you. If you discover any errors, please notify Company and the information will be corrected. To review the personally identifiable information that company has collected about you, please send an email to [email protected] with the subject line: “Personal Information Review Request.” Users may also request that Company delete a user account(s) or, if you have not established a user account, your email address, and any related data at any time. If you wish to delete your user account(s), please email us at [email protected] with the words “Delete Account” in the subject line. If you do not have a user account and wish to delete your email address or other personally identifiable information that you might have provided through your use of the Site, any Games, and/or any Services, please email us at [email protected] with the words “Delete My Information” in the subject line.
You may also choose to confirm that the Company does not use your personal information in certain ways and/or to otherwise “opt out” of certain uses of that personal information, including without limitation (i) when your personal may to be disclosed to a third party unrelated to the Company and/or parties directly related to providing your Services and/or (ii) when your personal information may be used for a purpose that is materially different from the purpose(s) for which it was originally collected or subsequently authorized by you. If you wish to limit your personal data in either such way, or have other questions about how the Company may use your personal data, please contact us at [email protected] with the words “Privacy Request” in the subject line.
Your California Privacy Rights: California Civil Code Section 1798.83 permits California residents to request from companies conducting business in California a list of third parties to which the company has disclosed personally identifiable information during the preceding year for direct marketing purposes. Company has not and will not share your personally identifiable information with third parties for their direct marketing purposes; accordingly, it will not maintain such a list of third parties. If you are a resident of California and want additional information confirming how Company does not share your personally identifiable information with third parties for their direct marketing purposes, you may contact us at [email protected] with the words “California Privacy” in the subject line of your email.
Contact Information for Complaints or Concerns: If you have any complaints or concerns about the Company or about this privacy statement, please contact:
Via email: [email protected]
Information provided by you via general e-mail inquiries to the Company such as your e-mail address is used only to respond to your inquiries in the ordinary course of business, and is never shared with third parties.
Security/How Your Personally Identifiable Information Is Protected: Security for all personally identifiable information is extremely important to us. We have implemented technical, administrative and physical security measures to attempt to protect your personally identifiable information from unauthorized access and improper use. We also protect your personally identifiable information offline. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (for example, customer service) are granted access to personally identifiable information. The computers/servers in which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment. We continually review all such measures and update them when appropriate. Unfortunately, no data transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. As a result, while we strive to protect your personal information, Company cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit via the internet. By transmitting any such information to Company, you accept that you do so at your own risk.